Register prospects in the Partner Portal and receive 5% of the monthly recurring revenue (MRR) on those that result in closed contracts. Also, for Sales and Application Partners, register a prospect and request sales assistance/advice if required.
How to Register an Opportunity
Logon to the Partner Portal from any of the following URLs: secure.lighthousehse.com, secure.cubedms.com, or secure.quartzqms.com and enter your username and password.
If you have problems with your logon credentials use the Forgot username? and Forgot password?. If you still have issues, contact partner support using your respective partner support email address (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
Register a prospect by clicking the Start Prospect button from the dashboard.
We've made the prospect form bullet proof. All the fields we want you to complete are required, so you won't be able to submit the form without filling them out.
Of particular importance is the Assignment field. You need to indicate what your intentions are for the opportunity. If you, our partner, are working the opportunity, choose Sales Partner, then your partner reference in the Sales Partner Assigned field, and the Sales Rep Assigned.
After you submit a prospect, we'll check to make sure it is not already registered. If the prospect is not already registered, we will accept the prospect and we’ll look forward to hearing from you with a signed contract. If the opportunity is already registered, we will reject and offer our sympathies or maybe work together on it.
If you are submitting an prospect for our sales reps to work, choose Sales Partner Assigns to RPM and we’ll either accept or reject the prospect. Typically we’ll only reject a prospect if it has already been registered or we can’t contact the prospect with the information you've provided. You do not need to choose an option in the Partner Assigned field if you are assigning an opportunity for us to work. We'll assign this.
Also important to highlight is the Source field. We want to know where our opportunities are coming from. For example, if a Lighthouse partner submits an opportunity for us to work, choose Lighthouse Partner.
And, really important for our partners, are the Sales Partner Providing Prospect and Sales Rep Providing Prospect fields. If you are providing us an opportunity these are the fields that we will use to attribute referral commission or opportunity registration commission.
Finally, when completing contact details Type of Consent is required to be completed. Be sure that you are familiar with this and enter in consent details. There is a link that describes what consent is and the types of consent.
- Prospect registration is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- An prospect, if registered, will remain valid for 120 days but may be renewed if it is actively being pursued. Our average time to close an opportunity is currently 111 days. We want to make sure that opportunities are being actively worked and do not become stale. If you are a Sales or Application Partner, you are required to provide enough information in the Contact Log table to indicate the opportunity is being actively worked. If it is not, we'll contact you to see if you want us to pursue the opportunity for you.
Prospects From Us
As a Sales or Application Partner, you may receive qualified prospects from us that are prioritized by your partner level, area, or expertise.
You will be notified of these opportunities from the Partner Portal by email and via your Dashboard.
When you receive a prospect, you must initiate contact within 2 working days. Do this by checking off the action on the prospect form, changing the status level to Active, entering a date in the Contact Initiated On, and data into a row in the Contact Log table. If you don't check off your action or initiate contact within 2 working days of receiving an opportunity, we may assign it to another partner.
- Prospect approval/rejection will typically be assessed within 24 – 48 hours. If you don’t hear from us within this time frame, contact us.
- Once an prospect is registered and approved, assistance may be accessed for sales support and product expertise. If you require assistance, send us an action from the prospect form with your request.
- On the flip side, we may require the expertise of one of our knowledgeable Partners and may bring a potential opportunity to a Partner to work together.
- We can provide advice and counsel regarding user and implementation fees based on its experience, but all pricing discussions, quotes, and other pricing related material should be delivered to the potential Subscriber by the partner.
- We pay commission directly to the Partner when payment is RECEIVED from a Subscriber. If your Subscriber is not paying their invoice, we'll contact them and you to find out why.
- We reserve the right to change/cancel any pricing list issued. Don't worry, we'll notify you and give you time to adjust.
- We reserve the right to alter, delete, or modify the program at any time, at our sole discretion. This will not affect an prospect already registered and still in progress.