The last view downloads allow you to find the last view a user has downloaded. This record will be retained for the next sixty days or until another view is downloaded.
Top menu >> Setup >> Last view downloads
The view is broken down to give provide you information. Including the following
1. Download - This allows you to download the view that was downloaded.
2. Category - This is where the view was, in RPM.
3. View name - This is the name of the view downloaded.
4. Rows - This is the number of rows the download contained.
5. Status - The status shows if the view download was completed, cancelled or still in progress.
6. Started - This shows the date and time when the download started.
7. By - This is the person’s name who downloaded the report.