Release Date: April 19, 2020
When a user creates a view, they become the Owner of that view. View access can be either shared or private. Shared views can be accessed by any user. Private views can only be accessed by their Owner. Typically, shared views are used for reporting purposes; they display important information and are commonly used in widgets. To protect the integrity of shared views, they can only be edited by their Owner.
However, there will be a scenario where a shared view needs to be edited by a user other than its Owner. To accommodate this, there is a Transfer view ownership role privilege. This privilege provides a user the ability to transfer view ownership to oneself. Once they are the view Owner, they can make edits.
View Edit History
It is common for multiple users to have the privilege that allows them to make edits to shared views. Because of this, there will be a time when a user edited a view and you want to know who did it and what they changed. View edit history details the edits made, when they were made, and the user that made them. View edit history is available in processes, commissions, accounts, customers, and agencies.
Commission Trend Widget
The Commission Trend Widget displays either: net billed, gross comm, payout, gross profit, supplier, or account data by the time periods: last 12 months, year to date, previous year, or years. You can also utilize a second data series to overlay year over year or another data type.
More Improvements & Changes
- Import staff agency assignment
- Items column added to account commission history page
- Commission item transfer filter option name improvement
- Commission item details clarifies if item is part of account group via assignment or bypass code
- Commission value widget includes: This year to date and Last year value options
- Date field reminders do not fire on archived forms
- Formula field date values can be flowed to Date and Date & Time fields
- Delete all rows button for table field in form edit
- List option limit increased from 200 to 500
- Add view filter UI stays open to pick multiple options
- Form participant notification badge improvement
- Show total option for breakdown widgets
- History for Reconciliation, Staff users, Default columns, Email integration setup, and Webhook setup