Email Integration with Google
Effective May 30, 2022 Google will no longer be supporting the option to allow "Less Secure Apps." Please see: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255?hl=en for more information.
If you are using RPM's email integration functionality with a Gmail email account, this change affects you. To adapt, you will need to set up an app password from Google. Follow the steps described in this article to set up an app password: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en.
After you have your new app password you will need to update it in RPM. You will replace the current password with your new app password.
Follow these steps to update your password in RPM: https://support.rpmsoftware.com/support/solutions/articles/5000567962-email-integration
Guest User Logins Automatically Redirect to Dashboard
After submitting a form, Guest users will now be automatically redirected back to the dashboard after 3 seconds.
Favourite Views Alphabetized
Your list of favourite views is now alphabetized instead of being sorted by category.
More Improvements & Changes
- Proxy user page header is now properly categorized under User instead of Commissions.
- Date fields from a reference field used in filters no longer error out.
- Date fields in filters no longer error out if a value larger than 270 years is used.
- Fulfilment sum widgets no longer error out if a "One row per table" view is used.
- Blue info boxes will no longer render if no information is present.
- Duplicate filters can no longer be added when using quick filters.
- Action field when editing/creating action triggers now has a required glyph.