A Yes/No List field is a great field to use for a checklist.
1. Field: title of your checklist goes here.
2. Width: decide the width of your field (1 column is half the page, 2 columns the checklist will span the entire page)
3. Group: select a field group if required.
4, Label for "Yes" and Label for "No" : you can change the titles to reflect the values you are looking for (for example, Yes="Pass", No ="Fail"
5. Value column order: order in which the values will display
6. Value column format: all the user to choose between yes and no buttons on the checklist or only a single check box to indicate the yes value
7. Show "n/a" column and if "show", Label for "n/a": if you require an n/a column, you will select Show; Hide keeps the n/a column hidden. If you select Show, you have the ability then to retitle n/a to something different.
8. Text column position: determine where the text of the options will appear - before the yes/no values or in between them.
9. Show "Comments" column and if "show"; Label for "Comments": if you require an text field to capture comments or any other information, you can choose to show the "Comments" column and then retitle the column to something different. "Comments Required": you have options to determine if a Comment or text is required based on the value selected, both values or not at all.
10. Height: option to collapse the checklist and have a scroll bar or show full length.
+Add Options: to add the questions or the items to your checklist
+Add Labels: to categorize or create headers in your list
1. Example of a Label
2. Example of Options
How it looks to your front end user: