Simply click on the blue links and a new tab will open with more information about the topic.
Step 1 - Collect all commission data from your supplier(s) and/or master agent(s) you do business with in .xlsx format.
- Using the instructions provided in the "Rules of Thumb", modify all commission data files so they can be successfully uploaded into RPM Telco. Click HERE for tutorial video.
- Organize all your spreadsheets by using the "Original Commission Data" process in your deployment of Telco.
Step 2 - Complete the Microsoft Excel Template titled "Import Agencies Excel Template" with all the Agencies you do business with (or any business/person you would like to pay commissions to).
Step 3 - Complete the Microsoft Excel" Template titled "Import Reps Excel Template" with all the reps from your Agencies.
Step 7 - Import Agencies with help of a spreadsheet template allowing you to mass import agencies.
Step 8 - Import Reps with help of a spreadsheet template allowing you to mass import reps.
- To manually add Reps see instructions here.
Step 14 - Create commission tiers.
Step 17 - Exceptions (to items):
- Account group - used to apply a specific commission rule to an account. Click HERE for tutorial video.
- Referral - used to pay more than 1 agent on the same account.
- Split - used to pay more than 1 agent on the same account.
- Addendum - used to apply a specific commission rule to a product or account.
Step 19 - Setting up Role
Step 20 - Enabling Agent users (for viewing commissions, customers, accounts etc..)