Simply click on the blue links and a new tab will open with more information about the topic.
This guide is meant to assist in getting your RPM Telco Subscription up and running, if any steps are unclear please do not hesitate to email email@example.com for assistance.
Step 1 - Collect all commission data from your supplier(s) and/or master agent(s) you do business with in .xlsx format.
- Using the instructions provided in the "Rules of Thumb", modify all commission data files so they can be successfully uploaded into RPM Telco. Click HERE for tutorial video.
Step 2 - Complete the Microsoft Excel Template titled "Import Agencies Excel Template" with all the Agencies you do business with (or any business/person you would like to pay commissions to).
- For more information and an in detailed explanation of agencies. Click HERE
Step 3 - Complete the Microsoft Excel" Template titled "Import Reps Excel Template" with all the reps from your Agencies.
- For more information and a in detailed explanation of agents. Click HERE
Step 7 - Import Agencies with help of a spreadsheet template allowing you to mass import agencies.
Step 8 - Import Reps with help of a spreadsheet template allowing you to mass import reps.
- To manually add Reps see instructions here.
Step 14 - Create commission tiers.
Step 17 - Exceptions (to items):
- Account group - used to apply a specific commission rule to an account. Click HERE for tutorial video.
- Referral - used to pay more than 1 agent on the same account.
- Split - used to pay more than 1 agent on the same account.
- Addendum - used to apply a specific commission rule to a product or account.
Step 19 - Setting up Role
Step 20 - Enabling Agent users (for viewing commissions, customers, accounts etc..)